Want to know how to track mobile location? Well you have landed on the right article!
A mobile phone is a necessary device in daily life. With just a click, you can get your desired information in no time.
Losing it can cost you to lose your data, your pictures & videos, and more.
This article explains how to track a mobile phone.
How to Track Mobile Location?
Go to android.com/find and log in to your Google Account.
The misplaced phone will get a notification.
The map gives you an overview of the location of the phone.
If not, you can see the last place it was active.
Find, lock, or erase a lost Android device
Set Find My Device to on. In order to learn how to find mobile location:
- Be switched on.
- Be logged in to a Google Account.
- Have an internet connection.
- Have Google Play installed.
- Have the location on.
- Have Find My Device turned on
You must have a backup phone if you opt for a 2-step verification method.
Find with an app
- Open the Find My Device app on another device.|
- Log in.
- In the event of a lost device, tap Continue as [your name].
- When helping a friend, tap Sign in as a guest.
As outlined above, follow these steps.
I hope you liked our article on how to track mobile location, if you have any comments or suggestions do share them in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to track mobile phone with just a number?
It is impossible to track someone by just their phone number. Cellular phone companies are the only ones who can do it. There is a special agreement signed before.
2. How to track other mobile location?
Find someone's location-
Open Google Maps on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap your photo or initials. Share your location.
- You can find someone by tapping their profile. Tap a friend's icon to update their location. Scroll back.