Want to know mukesh ambani company List ? Well you have landed on the right article , Mukesh Ambani controls USD 74 billion (revenue) Reliance Industries, which has a petrochemicals division, an oil and gas division, and a telecom and retail division.
Mukesh Ambani is the head of all four divisions and is responsible for 80% of the company's revenue. The other 20% of the payment goes to his brother, Anil Ambani.
The company was initially founded by his father, late Dhirubhai Ambani, Who started as a yarn trader in 1966 until he eventually created one of India's largest conglomerates with over USD 100 billion worth of assets.
Mukesh Ambani has started a new division for green energy. The division includes oil refining units, retail, telecommunications (via Jio), telecommunications infrastructure providers, and fibre and spectrum connectivity solutions.
This article has all the information you need about the companies owned by Mukesh Ambani.
Top 7 Best Mukesh Ambani Company List (Updated 2023)
1. Reliance Retail
Reliance Retail is a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited and an Indian retail company, and is India's largest retailer in revenue.
Its retail locations sell foods, groceries, clothing, footwear, toys, home improvement products, electronics, and farm implements and inputs.
2. Reliance Life Sciences
Reliance Life Sciences is a research-driven company focused on bio-therapeutics (plasma proteins, novel proteins, and biosimilars),
Pharmaceuticals (oncology generics, later-generation), clinical research services, molecular medicine, and regenerative medicine such as stem cell therapies.
They even have a big role in helping many other Green Hydrogen Companies in India.
3. Reliance Jio Infocom Limited
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, also known as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms based in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
It runs a national LTE network that covers all 22 telecom circles.
4. Reliance Petroleum
Reliance Petroleum is a petroleum company specialising in oil and energy and is one of India's largest private sector companies.
Reliance Petroleum has a presence across India, including over 100 retail outlets.
5. Network 18
Network18 Media & Investments Limited, also known as the Network18 Group or the Network18–Eenadu Group,
Is an Indian media conglomerate owned by the energy conglomerate Reliance Industries and led by billionaire Mukesh Ambani.
6. Football Sports Development Limited
Indian company Football Sports Development Limited runs the Indian Super League, which is the top football league in India.
The company is a subsidiary that is run by Reliance. The company is a business partner of the All India Football Federation.
7. Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Limited
Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Limited, formerly Chembur Patalganga Pipelines Limited, is a Mumbai-based industrial infrastructure company.
Reliance Industries own it. It also leases equipment helping in many other manufacturings and provides IT consulting.
Reliance Industries is one of India's largest, private, diversified conglomerates with over USD 100 billion worth of assets.
From their headquarters, they have power over a variety of sectors, including telecom, retail, oil and gas exploration, materials, energy distribution, and even entertainment.
Mukesh Ambani is taking his Reliance Industries to the next level by expanding into new industries.
His initiatives in Jio and fiber connectivity, along with his other ventures, will help India develop a robust infrastructure for a 21st-century economy.
With an excellent profit margin and an astounding revenue of USD 74 billion for this year alone, Reliance Industries is one of the largest companies in India and one of the largest corporations in the world.
I hope you liked our article on Mukesh Ambani Company List , if you have any comments or suggestions do share them in the comments below.
Also Read : Business Ideas For Village ,
frequently asked question
Q1. What company does Mukesh Ambani own?
Reliance Power, Reliance Infrastructure, Reliance Capital, Reliance Home Finance, and Reliance Health are the five listed companies in the Reliance Group-owned by Mukesh Ambani.
The company offers financial services, construction, entertainment, power, health care, manufacturing, defence, aviation, and transportation.
Q2. Which is the biggest company of Mukesh Ambani?
Mukesh Ambani's largest company is Reliance Industries. It accomplished this feat by becoming the highest-ranked Indian company on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Here are my best picks: