Want to know how to set caller tune in vodafone? Well you have landed on the right article
Hello, Vodafone users and music lovers. It’s time to bring these passions together and jump into the enthralling world of funky caller tunes that are an extension of your personality.
A caller tune replaces the boring ring at your caller’s end with exciting music of your choice. With the world up in flames and all news alerts going south, we all can use a little break.
Ease the tension and set a crackling caller tune. Don’t know how? No worries. Vodafone’s excellent service makes it all easy, and we are here to tell you how you can set the caller tune on your Vodafone SIM.
For the price of a bag of chips, you get 90 days of welcoming songs that entertain your calls. Vodafone values your time and places your taste above it all, which is why it has an extensive selection of songs to take a pick from.
From rock to old jazz, new Bollywood, and old Bollywood. You name it, Vodafone has it all. Caller tunes personalize your phone calls and break the ice before a single word is uttered.
Fill the silence and the boring rings with a brand new caller tune that feels like a warm cup of coffee in the cold of December.
5 Ways to Set Caller Tune In Vodafone
There are many methods to accomplish the task of setting a brand new caller tune or switching up an old tune. Vodafone makes this task even easier for users.
Vodafone’s extensive music library makes it possible for you to search and assign any tune to your number.
With a unique code assigned to each tune, you can simply browse your favourite song, write down its adjacent code, and set the caller tune.
Yup! It’s no rocket science. Picking a tune can be a hard task at first, which is why Vodafone’s trending tune list presents you with ample caller tunes that work best in professional and personal settings.
Being a precursor to your conversation, a caller tune should be decent, fun and trendy. It’s a bonus if you can land a tune that matches your personality. There are five ways to set your caller tune. Two of them require an Internet connection.
1. Set Caller Tune via Vodafone CallerTune App
Imagine an app dedicated solely to caller tunes. With Vodafone, you don’t have to. Vodafone’s interactive caller tune app, Vi Callertunes, is available for download on iOS and Android.
Within the app, you will have access to trending songs, remixes, supercuts, and chartbusters. want to experience the bassful world of Param Sundaris and Dj Snake?
Here’s how you can join the party:
- 1Open your App Store/Play Store and search for Vi CallerTune app.
- 2Download the app.
- 3Open the app and enter your Vodafone number.
- 4Feed the OTP in, and scroll through the app from your official Vodafone account.
- 5Browse through hundreds of trending songs in English, Hindi, Bengali, and every leading regional language and take your pick.
- 6Select a song and click on “Set as caller tune”.
- 7Upon selection, ₹15 will be deducted from your existing Vodafone balance.
2. How To Set Caller Tune In Vodafone via USSD
USSD codes, also known as “quick codes”, are lifesavers. From making a call to changing a caller tune, they can do it all. and with Vodafone, USSD codes work extra flawlessly and deliver excellent service within a single click.
Here’s how you can select a brand new caller tune with via USSD:
- 1Dial *567# from your registered Vodafone number.
- 2Upon connecting, a flash window will open up with the latest trending collection of songs.
- 3If the list satisfies you, select the chosen song and feed it into the tab.
- 4If you want to surf further, press #.
3. How to set caller tune on vodafone via Vodafone Service Number
Vodafone’s 24/7 customer assistance is unparalleled in the industry. You can set a new caller tune on the go within minutes via Vodafone Service Number.
- 1Dial 56789 from your registered Vodafone number.
- 2Upon connecting, follow the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) instructions.
- 3Pick your favourite caller tune and feed the code per the instructions of the IVR.
4. Set Caller Tune via Vodafone Number Online from Web
If you have an open browser and want to bring some zing into your calls, you can head to the Vodafone’s caller tune section and browse tunes for yourself.
- 1Go to https://vicallertunes.in/home
- 2Register your Vodafone number on the web portal through an OTP.
- 3Browse through all the latest songs, or dig out an old 90's classic, and set it as your caller tune.
5. Set Caller Tune via SMS
Picked from all corners of the world, Vodafone’s vast collection of tunes has a match for everyone. Each song is designated via a code. You can take your pick and set a caller tune with it. Set a unique tune that sets you apart from the crowd.
Never had a caller tune before? Welcome to the party. Here’s how new users can set your caller tune via SMS:
- 1Open your message app.
- 2Type ACT CT <CT Code> and send it to 56789.
For example, the song of your choosing has the code 139764. Your message will look like this: ACT CT 139764.
Vibing to a new song and want to change your caller tune? Here’s how existing users can change their caller tune via SMS:
- 1Open your message app.
- 2Type CT <CT Code> and send it to 56789.
For example, if the next caller tune of your choosing has the code 139764.
Your message will look like this: CT 139764
Caller Tune Activation Charges
Vodafone applies nominal charges for long-term caller tune packs. The affordability, accessibility, and entertainment make caller tunes a great investment for every satisfied user.
Why torment your caller with the boring “Ring Ring”? Give them a dance break, or indulge them with the 90's hits by adding caller tunes today.
Here are its activation charges:
Caller tunes are so much fun, and they are for everyone. Be it an icebreaker or a mood setter, you can never say which turn the humble tunes take.
With Vodafone, you don’t have to fill out lengthy forms, visit multiple websites or burn a hole in your pocket to claim some sassy zingers to your name. Remember, life is short, fill each empty second with tunes that align with your vibe.
I hope you liked our article on how to set caller tune in vodafone, if you have any comments or suggestions do share them in the comments below.