Want to know how to activate airtel sim? Well you have landed on the right article, make sure to read the article carefully to know how to activate airtel sim by call.
Do you have an Airtel phone number? Are you perplexed by the sim's activation procedure? Well! This is the article for you. All your questions relating to the way to get your airtel sim activated will be answered here.
Airtel is a significant telecommunications service provider In India, offering low-cost options and nationwide 4G coverage.
People may experience difficulties accessing 4G networks on their smartphones for a variety of justifications, one of which being the usage of obsolete 2G / 3G Communications assistance.
It is necessary to retain a 4G SIM card to use 4G services. After accomplishing the porting, a similar procedure must be pursued to enable Airtel connectivity.
It's simple to activate an Airtel 4G SIM card. Customers who use the MNP functionality must pursue a similar procedure. Customers can appreciate the High definition of phone conversations and quicker net connections with a 4G SIM.
Airtel offers a free upgrade to a 4G SIM. The new SIM card also includes connectors to work with both micro and mini-slots used in various devices.
People should purchase a 4G Subscriber Identification Module and verify the setup procedure, which is highly straightforward, for fast 4G connectivity.
How To Activate Airtel SIM (2022 Updated)
Why do Airtel SIM cards get deactivated?
According to an adequate customer survey, the renowned company has found that most of the deactivation cases happen with the malfunction of custom usage, and especially with the hardware of the SIM card's configuration.
Presumably, there’s more. Users need to find out why their Airtel SIM card is not working. Read this and know which one has happened to you.
We have listed some of the significant issues that make an Airtel SIM card deactivated.
- It's possible that the Airtel SIM isn't appropriate. It's possible that your gadget has to be adjusted if it's been dropped, banged, or unlocked suddenly.
- You may have input your Personal Unblocking Key (PUK) password erroneously quite so often.
- You've just switched connections.
- It's possible that your SIM card or phone was set up for your prior connection and will expect to be reset.
- Particles and clouds of dust might get stuck between your SIM and your smartphone, causing connection problems.
- The SIM card may have stopped working.
- For security reasons, the organisation may (very rarely) restrict an Airtel number.
- A SIM card that has been reported as lost or stolen is disabled to stave off unauthorised use, but its identity is quickly transported to a substitute SIM card. As a result, this article's data does not apply to Communications services that have already been reported as damaged or destroyed.
- These restrictions are in place to stave off the disconnection of SIM cards belonging to individuals who have limited or no engagement with the public or are engaged in society but do not use their SIM cards frequently.
- You will forfeit any continuing Airtel Credit and credits, as well as the contact information username and password if your SIM card is destroyed.
- Any value accessible on the 4G SIM card at the specific moment of deactivation is lost, as per the tenures and circumstances. This point is not considered a refund, so it's best to wield it before your Airtel 4G SIM card gets halted.
How To Activate New Airtel SIM Card?
It's possible that you won't be eligible to utilise Airtel 4G on your 4G-enabled smartphones at all instances. The issue may be with your SIM card in this situation.
It just indicates you're nonetheless utilising a 2G or 3G connection If this occurs to you, you should get an alternate SIM and look into the 4G SIM reactivation procedure.
This straightforward procedure may be completed in a few sequential instructions. This approach pertains to both fresh and prevailing Mobile Number Portability customers.
By turning on 4G, you will be able to experience High definition voice communication as well as a quicker calling configuration period.
You will receive a recently purchased 4G SIM when you convert to a current Airtel 4G connection.
This is provided without any cost, and the recently purchased 4G SIM will come with adaptations that will allow it to work with both Micro and Mini available spaces in the SIM card-holding devices.
Here are the most reasonable and easy steps to activate your Airtel 4G SIM. Follow them as mentioned below.
- Firstly, text the 20 digit number of your deactivated SIM card from your prevailing Airtel number to their universal customer care number - 121.
- Substantiate your plea by answering back with '1.'
- Pause for a few moments so that the smartphone gets disjointed from the network
- Eliminate the former SIM and set the current SIM in the same space
- Turn on your phone and hold on for around 5-6 minutes
- Finally, your new SIM is activated.
How to activate an Airtel prepaid SIM card?
Here's the Airtel 4g activation code, follow the steps to know how to activate airtel sim by call
- After fulfilling the KYC procedure of the fresh prepaid SIM, users are requested to wait for half to one and a half-hour.
- Users will amass an indication on their current cell number after 60 minutes, after which users expect to substantiate their current cell number.
- To ascertain the number, you have to final 598059. As the call is picked up, you will attend a call.
- The following steps will be the same as the previous one (prepaid SIM Activation)
How to activate Airtel's postpaid SIM cards?
- In this case, you gave a verification process of two different steps.
- Firstly for necessary confirmation, dial 59059
- Now address validation will be accomplished gradually.
- Fulfil All the requirements when a company administrator visits you.
How to activate Airtel SIM after porting?
Precisely follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Switch on your smartphone after sticking in the SIM.
- Enter the by-default pin 1234.
- For activation, call #123.
- After successful completion, your phone screen will show an Airtel connection.
How to reactivate your deactivated Airtel number?
You can achieve this within two weeks by following some simple steps.
- Send a re-activation plea to [email protected]
- You also retain the alternative to attend the most proximate Airtel showroom and relinquish a reactivation proposal on your own.
- You will be required to provide a photo ID, etc., essential details.
- After the confirmation call, your SIM card will be activated.
So this was the brief outline of all the steps to activate an Airtel 4G SIM. I hope this article has helped you a lot. I hope you liked our article on how to activate new airtel sim card, and it must have solved your queries such as what is airtel sim activation number (airtel activation number/new airtel sim activation number, how to know airtel sim activation status, What is airtel sim card activation code
if you have any comments or suggestions do share them in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I activate my new Airtel SIM?
It’s an easy and simple process to activate an Airtel SIM. All the users need to send an SMS (consisting of their 20 numeral SIM card numbers) to 121. After reading the authorisation message, please respond with 1. Therefore attend the call, and give your approval with the same digit.
2. Why is my SIM not working under the connection of Airtel?
When the SIM card is not correctly connected, you might experience a connection difficulty or see a warning on your display. Disconnect the SIM card from your smartphone and turn it off to overcome the issue.
Replace the card and double-check that it is correctly entered. If somehow the SIM card appears to be shifting inside the metallic clamp, the displacement may have caused the connectivity to be disrupted, resulting in a no-signal issue.
If the SIM is frequently striding, take the device to the manufacturers to see if there is anything that can be accomplished and, if the cellphone is still under guarantee, if a repair can be provided.
3. Is it compulsory to upgrade an Airtel SIM to 4G?
Indeed, it isn't obligatory. However, upgrading your Airtel SIM to 4G connectivity would provide you with additional perks.
Airtel intended to shut down the 3G spectrum as quickly as most users switched to 4G sims, which will provide continuous access across all of its services.
4. How to upgrade Airtel 2G/3G to 4G?
- Go to your most proximate Airtel showroom. Attend KIOSK.
- Choose the prepaid tab and SIM swap.
- Mention the approach of up-gradation.
- After Swapping, send ‘4GSIMSWAP' to 121.
- Substantiate with a reply of ‘1’.
- If any steps fail, contact the service provider as soon as possible.
5. How long does it take to activate a 4G SIM?
Look, it depends on the company and the service provider. Generally, a 4G SIM needs 60 to 120 minutes to complete its activation procedure. If you are a special customer with an MNP facility, then hold on; your SIM card will be activated within one week to 10 days.
6. How do I activate my new SIM card?
- Remove the SIM card from your device and record the SIM ID.
- Put in the new SIM after your account update is complete.
- Restart your phone and let the activation process completely finish.