Looking for Fi Money Referral code? Our code is 100% working (We Check the code daily)
FI is among one the Best Neo Banks in India , and basically, neobanks are banking instructions that operate directly online i.e it has no physical branches available.
The financial services provided by Fi are integrated with Federal Bank's infrastructure.
It makes it very easy to transfer money from one account to another. Deposited and regulated money is held at Federal Bank.
Fi enables you to access a much better platform than Federal Bank by acting as an intermediary between you and Federal Bank.
Considering that Fi is not a bank, they are able to make the experience of digital banking as smooth as possible, without having to worry about various regulations and fees.
Like many other Neo banks , Fi Money also has referral program. You can easily earn up to ₹3000 at the time of Sign up by using our fi money referral code "S8HQW76ACQ"
Click To Copy Fi Referral Code
Click To Open Fi Invite Code Link
Fi Refer And Earn Video Tutorial
[ S8HQW76ACQ ] Fi Money Referral Code ( Updated 2023 )
fi nite code
Fi Bank Free Saving Account
Sign Up Amount
Fi Bank Refer And Earn
₹ 300 - ₹ 3000
Free Visa ATM Card
Click To Copy Fi BankReferral Code
Click To Open Fi Invite Code Link
How to Avail Fi.Nite Referral Code Offer
- In order to get fi money refer and earn offer, open Fi App.
- Go to my profile (Click on profile icon which is location in the top of your left screen)
- Scroll down & click on "invite Friends".
- Add ₹1000-₹3000 into your FI saving account balance, as your average balance must be atleast ₹1000
- Wait for 3-7 working days in-order to get your federal bank referral code.
- Once you receive your code, start sharing it with your friends and family
- On every successful referral you'll get ₹ 300 to ₹3000 & your friend will get ₹ 100.
Read Also - jupiter invite code, reliance smart money refer and earn, cred refer and earn, slice invite code
How To Signup Using Fi Nite Code
- Download the app using our link
- Once the app has been downloaded, click on sign up button.
- After clicking on sign up button, add your mobile number (Note: This number must be linked with your Aadhaar card)
- Now, please add OTP will be sent in your mobile number
- After adding your OTP click on "Ok, got it" button
- Now, Add a Gmail account and write your name as per your PAN Card
- Most importantly, in-order to get free ₹100, use our Fi referral code " S8HQW76ACQ "
- After adding the referral code, click on "Next"
- Coming to the next part, fill your company details such as your type of employment and click on confirm
- Fill your PAN Card details and click on "Next"
- Now, fill your personal details such as mother and father name, also add a nominee
Now, Complete your Aadhaar Card KYC
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number
- Enter the OTP and click on next
- Now complete your video verification and swipe to open the account
List Of Documents Required To Open FI Account
Here's the following documents which are required to open FI account
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card which should be linked with your mobile number
Account holders must either reside in India or work there in order to be eligible for this account. Self-employed and salaried employees are eligible to apply for this account.
If you are a student, you are not likely to have access to a bank at first, as it is likely you will not be able to apply for one.
You can still open a Fi Money account, so here's what you need to know. There isn't any requirement for the opening of a bank account in order for you to prove your income.
It is then quite easy for those who are working as self-employed professionals and earn up to 5 lakhs per annum or more, to simply apply for this account and remain eligible for the same.
Please be aware that you will not be able to receive this if you are under 18 years old.
How to withdraw money from a Fi account?
In order for banks to remain relevant in the digital age, Fi has reimagined and transformed corporate infrastructures.
They are able to reduce banking charges to a great extent or even eliminate specific fees entirely since they have no physical branches. The fee structure is transparent.
Go to the Smart Deposit Page to close a Smart Deposit and withdraw the funds:
- You can close a Fi smart deposit by tapping it.
- Select Close Smart Deposit from the Settings menu (top right).
All of the features you would find in a traditional bank are available to you online, with the exception of physical locations. You do not need to visit any branch offices or meet any managers.
Some people, such as my father, may consider this a deal-breaker. However, for us, the digital generation, the idea of going to the bank is just not appealing to us.
In addition, there is no requirement to visit any bank at all for any reason. It might be a better idea to open a bank account from a Neobank like Fi, leading to a better opportunity to store and release funds.
Proof Of Earning Money via Fi Refer And Earn
You can easily earn up to ₹ 3000 per successful referral - as this income proof demonstrates, we've earned 952 just from 3 referrals!
Fi Money Customer Care Number & Email
Customer Care Number:- 080-4748549
Email:- [email protected]
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using FI App
Zero balance savings accounts offer the following advantages:
- An account with zero balance is not subject to a minimum balance commitment. Hence, in terms of maintaining a savings account, consumers do not need to maintain a specific average balance each month.
- With a basic savings account, consumers are eligible for a free RuPay debit card in addition to their zero-balance savings account. With the RuPay debit card, they can withdraw cash as well as make payments.
When you open an online savings account with your bank, you will receive a debit card from VISA or RuPay depending on what bank you choose. Each debit card comes with free protection against theft and loss.
- If a consumer opens an account with a basic savings institution, they will receive a free cheque book.There is a nominal fee for checks for account holders of online zero balances.
Checks can be used as identification documents.
Zero balance savings accounts have some disadvantages.
- They can only be opened by Indian citizens. It is not possible for NRIs and persons of Indian origin to open this account since they are not residents of India.
- There is a limit of Rs.1 lakh on the balance of the online zero balance account. After the KYC process is completed, the restrictions will be removed.
- In the case of zero balance accounts, foreign contributions are not permitted.
What is refer and earn?
Just like many other apps that promote refer and earn program , Fi code bank does the same . Refer and earn is a program carried out by companies which helps them acquire new customers and you get a reward for referring.
In the refer and earn, you the referrer promote your unique code generated in the application and you receive a reward when one of your friends start using the application.
Term And Conditions
- You need maintain an average balance of ₹1000 for at-least 10 days in order to get your referral code.
- Once your friend opens the account using your referral code, they need to add ₹3000 within 7 days in order to get yourself referral amount
- A Maximum of 40 referral rewards can be avail in a financial year
- This offer is valid till 31
- Reward amount is determined based when your referral person opens the account and not when you referral them
- This program can be terminated by the company without any notice
- Users residing in Tamil Nadu are not eligible t0 patriciate in specific rewards/offers
There is no doubt that fi. nite code is a good option for getting high referral amount To get Rs. 100 cash from Fi. It is necessary to sign up from our FI referral code "S8HQW76ACQ".
You can also to referral your referral code to your friends and family and ask them to sign up for the service, deposit Rs. 3000 and maintain it as a minimum balance for at least 7 days, If the balance drops below 3000, the referral amount won't be credit.
I hope you liked our article on fi money referral code, if you have any questions or suggestions regarding fi nite referral code, please do comment below
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Who is the owner of Fi?
A1. As Sumit Gwalani, co-founder of Fi, said his company plans to use the capital to make products that users will find more tailored and to invest more heavily in hiring for its technology team.
fi money offers free savings accounts and savings assistance to working professionals aged 22 to 35.
Q2 Is the Fi app free?
A2. There are no annual maintenance fees associated with Fi's Debit Card. In addition, they do not charge issuance fees. A free VISA Platinum Debit Card is yours when you open a Fi Savings Account.
Q3. Can we withdraw money from Fi?
A3. Yes, you can withdraw money with the help of the debit card from any ATM in India, without any additional charges.
Q4 What are other platforms like Fi?
A4. There are many platforms similar to Fi, such as Jupiter, NiyoX etc. They also provide service at the comfort of your home.
Q5 Can I download Fi through the app store or play store in India?
A5. Yes, the Fi app is available on both Google Play and App Store to download and use.
Q6 Is there any limit for fi bank referral code?
A6. There is a limit of 100 friends you can invite! The first 40 will be rewarded. Fi was designed with working professionals in mind.
Q7 How to close Fi Reward Smart Deposit Balance and Transfer your amount to Bank Account
A7. Go to your Fi Reward Smart Deposit account, click on close your deposit balance and transfer your balance to your bank account.
Q8 What is the Fi Referral Code and how can it benefit me when signing up using this Fi Referral code ?
A8 When you sign up using the FI Referral Code "S8HQW76ACQ", you can earn up to ₹300.